If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information, or would like to be removed from our mailing list then please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1,What personally identifiable information is collected from you on the website;
2, How this information will be used;
3. With whom the information may be shared; and
4. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
1. What personal information do we collect?
We will collect the information entered into the registration form when you complete our registration form.
Our system may also automatically record the following information on your visit to our website:
· your browser type (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer)
· your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Macintosh)
· your IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet)
· your domain name (e.g. freeserve.co.uk, demon.co.uk)
This information is automatically collected and does not require your input - the information is used to improve our facilities and to provide you with an optimum website.
2. How this information will be used?
We respect your privacy and may use your information:
· to log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
· to administer the website and gather broad demographic information about users of the site
· to send you offers and promotion from us
· for marketing purposes - providing you with details of special offers, promotions, new products and services
· to advise you of changes to our website; and
· to improve our website, and to customise our website for you based on your demographics.
Our site provides an opt-in and opt-out facility so that you only receive information if you choose to. At any time you can access your account and change your status indicating whether you want to opt-in or opt-out of receiving marketing information. If you choose opt-in status, whenever we send you information, we will always give you the opportunity to request your details to be removed from our marketing list.
3. Who will we share your information with?
We may disclose your Information to:
· our regulators, lawyers and auditors
· persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena
We do not share any of your information with other third party business.
4. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
Your Information will be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. It will then be destroyed although copies may be retained if required to satisfy our legal, regulatory or accounting requirements. By law, you are entitled to a copy of the personal information we hold on you.
You may choose not to receive any promotional communications from us or our partners. We maintain an opt-out option on our website that you may choose to select at any time, if you do not wish to receive such promotional communications from us or our partners. Or you can write to us trough email (email@example.com)
Changes / Modification
You may make a request to us to change or modify your information at any time. Further if you are aware at any time that any of the information that you have given to us has changed then please let us know at the earliest opportunity of the changes that need to be made to your information. If you would like guidance on how to change the information that we hold on you then contact us.
If we change this policy, we will post the new policy on our home page. If the change means that we will use your information differently, we will notify you. You may accept the change of use, or if you do not, we will continue to use your information in accordance with the policy under which it was collected.
Our Pledge to You
We disclaim and exclude any duty of care which we may owe you in respect of the information on this web site. Your reliance on this web site and your use of this web site is entirely at your own risk. Nothing on this web site constitutes an offer to enter into any contract, and all orders are subject to acceptance by Uniyearbook. We exclude all warranties, terms and conditions implied by law in relation to this web site.
You may not rely on any statement or representation in the web site, and when you order from us you agree that you have not relied on any statement or representation in this web site.
We do not exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
We shall have no liability for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of relying on any fact or statement that prove to be incorrect.
Last updated: 23.05.2021
Opt Out PolicyIf you unsubscribe you will no longer receive these communications. For some types of marketing communications, our site may provide an opt-in and opt-out facility so that you only receive those communications if you choose to. Whenever we send you a communication we will also give you the opportunity to request your details to be removed from our marketing list. At any time you can access your account and change your status indicating whether you want to opt-in or opt-out of receiving those communications. Or you can write to us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)